The workshop took place in Brussels on 10th March and aimed to shed light on the upcoming policy options that EU decision-makers could (or should) develop under the Green Deal.
The workshop also provided a platform to showcase and debate findings from the PVP4Grid project as for developing and better integrating PV Prosumer Solutions in the Distribution Networks across Europe.
The main presentations were:
- The Evolution of Distribution Networks towards Decentralised (Renewable) Energy Systems, Andreas Jahn, Regulatory Assistance Project
- Policy panel: “What’s Next for PV Prosumers and DSOs”, Henning Twickler, EDSO for Smart Grids
- Policy panel: „CEER supports the Green Deal”, Veli-Pekka Saajo, Council of European Energy Regulators (CEER)
- Integration and Development of PV Prosumer Solutions in the Distribution Networks –Main PVP4Grid Findings from across Europe, Johannes Vollmer, EREF
- SmartPlexity: How DSOs & Prosumers can benefit from a block chain-based energy device identity registry, Mathias Böswetter, BSW-Solar
- Solution panel: ”Connecting PV Prosumers and Distribution System Operators: how can we make benefit BOTH?”, Johannes Radl, TU Wien
- Solution panel: ”Connecting PV Prosumers and Distribution System Operators: how can we make benefit BOTH?” Ruud Berndsen, Alliander